Monday 10 October 2011

Foxhollow Farm



This past Saturday we spent the afternoon out at Foxhollow Farms for their annual Fall Festival.  They had an amazing turnout.  I think every child, family, and pregnant lady of Louisville was there at some point!  It was a tad bit of a toasty day but we enjoyed it all the same.




There was face painting......with this oh so cool mirror.



Little Lambs to befriend.........




Fishing for loot..........








Hay Castles to be conquered.........



Wiltshire Market did a fabulous tamale stuffed with beef brisket, black beans on the side, and crispy coleslaw.  I fully intended on taking a photo of its wonderful goodness but a las it was in my tummy before I realized I forgot to snap the pic!  As you can see Hillbilly Baby stuffed his mouth full! Ha!




Fall is here!  Lets hold it dear!  For winter is near........and thats just a drear......

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment