Friday 14 October 2011

THE HILLBILLY KID

       Break open the bubbly the shop is open!............FINALLY.  For most of you that know me this is like knock your socks off amazing because I actually completed something.  Truly, this is epical.  Through out my life I have continued to constantly get really close to finishing something -large or small- only to abandon it mid air.  Some from boredom, some from fear, some for reasons I can't explain.  But here I am. Checkmark.  Will I make millions of dollars from this? eh. never say never.  But thats not the point.  Because my soul is rolling in richness.  And that is all that matters.  
Goodnight! 

2 comments:

  1. I love your view...will I make millions? I don't think I will either! But, creating and crafting allows me to tap into my "right" brain and that gets my soul right! Keep at it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle! Yes we all could def use a little more "right"!!!!! Keep up your pursuits!!! xo

    ReplyDelete